Fill out the form to
Download Now Free
Don't worry we will never spam your inbox.
The work we do at End 2 End Results is limited to select partners only. We build businesses using a combination of software tools, custom integrations, proprietary innovation and a lot of hard work. We hope that you will use the End 2 End Results Avatar Builder & Funnel Halo, Referral & Lead Generation Engine for years to come, grow with us and find exciting new ways to maximize your profit. The systems we use and the integrations are ever evolving and you will be able to use much of what you learn in any additional marketing or business growth plans as you scale. We do reserve the right to keep our data secure and we are committed to keeping YOUR trade secrets secure as well. This is a MUTUAL NDA designed to protect both businesses.
MUTUAL NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
I. Definition of Confidential Information
1. In this Agreement Confidential Information shall mean information exchanged on or after the Effective Date, which:
a. Is disclosed by _______The signor of this document as shown below______ insert your name, business and any additional LLC's or Inc's or its affiliates, associates, directors, officers, or agents.
b. Is disclosed by End 2 End Results, its affiliates, associates, directors, officers, or agents.
c. Concerns confidential project information and business-specific business information. Including proprietary methods of operation, structure and delivery of sales product, vendors and any information that if compromised would constitute harm to the other party.
d. Is MARKED AS BEING CONFIDENTIAL or PROPRIETARY at the time of disclosure, or if unmarked (e.g. orally or visually disclosed), is designated as being confidential at the time of disclosure, and
e. Prior to receipt from the disclosing party was neither publicly available nor in the receiving party’s possession without a duty of confidentiality.
2. Information shall cease to qualify as Confidential Information once it becomes publicly available without breach of this Agreement is rightfully obtained by the receiving party from another source without a duty of confidentiality, or is independently developed or ascertained by the receiving party.
3. The term ‘receiving party’ shall include such party’s Associates. – added to a and b
1. Confidential Information may only be used if received by Participant, Owners, Members, Investors and/or its Associates, for the purpose of: project specific discussion or proposals
a. Agreement purpose is specified as: exploring business opportunities for collaboration
2. A party receiving Confidential Information shall use the same degree of care, but in any case no less than a reasonable degree of care, to prevent unauthorized use, dissemination or publication thereof, as it uses to protect its own information of a similar confidential nature.
3. The obligations under this Agreement shall ruminate one (1) year after the Effective Date.
1. A receiving party may pass Confidential Information to its Associates and hereby warrants that those Associates will abide by terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. The receiving party’s Owners, Members, Investors and its Associates shall personally warrant protection of Confidential Information.
3. Each party warrants that it has the right to make the disclosures under this Agreement.
4. No other warranties are made by either party under this agreement. Confidential information is provided “as is” with no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.
5. This Agreement and each party’s rights and obligations herein may not be assigned without the written consent of the other parties hereto
1. Without regard to choice of law provisions, this Agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona and the USA.
2. Injunction. If receiving party commits a breach, or threatens to commit a breach, the disclosing party shall have the right to have such provisions specifically enforced, without the necessity of posting a bond, by any court having equity jurisdiction, it being acknowledged and agreed that any such breach or threatened breach will cause irreparable injury to the disclosing party and that money damages will not provide an adequate remedy.
3. Neither party acquires any intellectual property rights under this Agreement.
4. This Agreement imposes no obligation on either party to purchase, sell, license, transfer or otherwise dispose of any services or products.
5. This Agreement does not create any agency or partnership relationship.
6. Any modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the party against whom such modification is sought to be enforced.
7. This agreement does not prevent either part from competing with each other in open market.
8. If one or more of the provisions in this Agreement are deemed unenforceable by law, then the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
9. Dispute resolution: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration with Arbitration Resolution Services (ARS). The parties expressly agree to abide by any and all rules of ARS as found in their web site at www.arbresolutions.com. In the event that a party fails to pay any award, the award may be converted to judgment in a Court of competent jurisdiction.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this AGREEMENT to be executed by their duly authorized representatives as of the date indicated below. I certify that I am the designated signatory authority. I understand that I am legally accountable for this authorization, and I am aware that there are significant penalties for submitting false information, including fine and imprisonment for knowing violations.
Electronic Signatures. The parties acknowledge and agree that this NDA may be executed by electronic signature, which shall be considered as an original signature for all purposes and shall have the same force and effect as an original signature. Without limitation, “electronic signature” shall include online or faxed versions of an original signature or electronically scanned and transmitted versions (e.g., via pdf) of an original signature.
Copyright 2019, End 2 End Results
Disclaimer | Privacy